Costina Construction was built on decades of experience. Through the recent housing boom and crash, owner Peter Costina has weathered the construction market. The primary focus when it came to our clients – “if your going to do a job, do it right!”. Many of us know someone who has had a bad experience with a contractor:
- Contractor who took short-cuts in the construction process.
- … did not show for days or weeks at a time.
- … did not pay attention to the detailed finishes.
- … haggled over money and additional change orders.
- … miscalculating material or under estimating a project
- … bad scheduling and communication.
- …did not pull permits with approved drawing resulting with a “stop work” violation.
- Worse of all, the contractor took the clients money and never completed the job.
Costina Construction is a full brick and mortar shop, a design and build firm. Each project is balanced with a steadfast commitment toward craftsmanship, time management and scalable resources with respect to the client’s vision.When conducting our consultations we focus on functionality, themes, textures and durability of the renovation in question. Renovations are large investments that a client must live with. We make sure to deliver on every angle. We also consider the health of those who live in the home. Whether allergies to dust, asthma to certain by-products or noise sensitivity we bring all these concerns to our client’s to provide a clean and safe environment.
Under the “services page” you will see the construction process and how we will provide transparency throughout the construction process. Our clients are able to visit our Skokie office or we will gladly schedule an free in-home consultation. Costina Construction can be found on the following social outlets:
- BBB – Chicago
- Angie’s List
- and other online media outlets.
It is important to have our client’s trust our name and craftsmanship. But Costina Construction also holds the following policies for peace of mind:
And we offer 1 year warranty on all our work.